10 responses

1. Inigo Boy
    July 27, 2012

Thanks for sharing! My parents follow these for me. My parents watch tv with me, and they purchased educational DVDs like Barney.

• adee
      July 27, 2012

Hi, Inigo! Do you have VeggieTales, too? If you haven’t seen any dvds yet, ask dad or mom to get you a VeggieTales movies. There’s always a great lesson to be learned in each episode.

2. Gene
    July 27, 2012

What channel is Baby TV? Under din ng Sky Cable? We have Nick Jr. and Disney Junior, sabihin pa ni Una “my turn” na daw hahaha!

• adee
      July 27, 2012

Destiny cable service namin eh. Channel 48 Baby TV, Disney Junior 49 and Nick Jr. 52. Baligtad dito sa house, ang mga bulilits ang boss ko. Ako ang humihirit ng “my turn”. Wah! (Pushover mom sobbing)

3. Jen
    July 28, 2012

I’m strict with TV/DVD time, even my baby is only 1.:) I screen what she can watch and picks the programs personally.

4. Yhey Garcia
    July 28, 2012

Great tips! I also have DVD and VCDs of kiddie shows, and I always look to find a new one for my BabyLove to watch. 🙂 Also thinking of setting up Cable TV (I will opt for prepaid cable though) to take advantage of educational shows on cable. 🙂

5. Khim
    July 29, 2012

I’m grown-up but I still to watch kiddie shows.
    😀

6. journey of a dreamer
    July 30, 2012

we love kiddie shows too. I also check what my daughter watches.

7. kat
    July 30, 2012

parents really need to monitor tv time of children. it is so easy to let the tv do the babysitting but there are shows that children should not watch at a young age.

8. Kristen
    August 1, 2012

This is one of the challenges nowadays. Good thing we don’t have tv in the bedroom and I limit my little girl’s tv time. It’s important to explain to them how things are happening in the show, or else they might think everything’s funny or is normally done.