Application forms for the UPKAT (UP Kindergarten Admission Test) are now available at the UPIS High School Building in UP Diliman. Forms are issued from Monday to Friday, 8:00-12nn and 1pm-5pm. You can get the forms only until January 30, 2015.
Here are the dates to keep in mind:
- January 20-30 (M-F, 8am-12nn/1-5pm) – Issuance of Application Forms
- February 3 – 11 (T-F, 8-11am/1-4pm) – Filing of Application Forms of Dependents of Non-UP Personnel
- February 12 – 13 (8-11am/1-4pm) – Filing of Application Forms of Dependents of UP Personnel
- April 6 – 10, 13 – 15 (M-F, 7-11am) – Test Administration
- May 1, 2015 – Release of Test Results
Qualifications for Admission
- Applicants to Kindergarten must be 5 ½ to 6 ½ years old by June 2015.
- Only those born within November 15, 2008 -December 31, 2009 are qualified to apply.
- They should NOT have taken the UPIS Kindergarten Admission Test before.
Requirements for Application
- Two (2) recent 1 ½” x 1 ½” identical photos pasted on designated box.
- Original birth certificate from the National Statistics Office (NSO), plus a clear photocopy. For those born abroad, include original passport, and a clear photocopy of the passport.
- A long white letter envelope with postal stamp for mailing of results. Write the names of the applicant and his/her parent/guardian and address with zip code.
The testing fee for this year is 450 pesos which is to be paid at the Cashier’s Office after the application form has been processed. Those who’d like to know more about the UPKAT including feedback from other parents, click here to read my post about it last year.
Disclosure: I am not connected with UPIS. All information above are from the UPIS website. For further inquiries about the UPIS Admissions Test, email email@example.com or visit their website at http://www.upis.upd.edu.ph